In our continuing series featuring our retail partners, we’re showcasing Jimmy Choo today, and our faves from pre-fall 2018. “Did You Know…”
1. Jimmy Choo was born in Malaysia, to a family of shoemakers.
2. He opened his first shop in 1986.
3. In 1988, his shoes were featured were Vogue magazine.
4. In 1990, he counted Diana, Princess of Wales, among his clientele.
5. In 1996 he co-founded Jimmy Choo Ltd.
6. In 2001, he sold his 50% share in the company.
7. In 2002, he was named an OBE (Order of the British Empire) in recognition of his services to the shoe and fashion industry in the UK.
So now you know!
Are you looking for a luxury personal shopping service based in New York City? Contact The Luxe Link® today via our Request page; email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp: +1 646 785 9848. We deliver worldwide!
(Images: Jimmy Choo)