The Luxe Link® has been helping clients all over the world with their USA-based shopping for over 10 years. In that time, we’ve learned a few things as an online personal shopping service, and we’re sharing them with you today!
- Always pre-order. Each season, there are these “It” items that don’t even seem to make it onto retailers’ shelves — on or offline. We can ensure you never miss out on the most covetable items by helping you pre-order them. Just send in a request, and leave the rest to us.
- Inventory is often restricted from country to country. A retailer may offer delivery to your home, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to purchase everything in their inventory. Wholesalers’ agreements mean restrictions when it comes to cross-border deliveries. We overcome these restrictions, because we are not a retailer. We are a service, and we deliver to almost anywhere in the world.
- People — not robots — make the best shoppers. When you shop with us, you’re helped by real people. Our team of Luxury Specialists are retail experts who have the inside track: how sizes differ across brands; the newest releases; the seasonal trends; and so much more. All our knowledge is at your disposal.
- Retailers can be wrong. We’ve had the wrong items delivered to our offices before. We ordered a dress for a client in blue, but we were delivered the red version. And if it can happen to us, it can happen to you. But returns are a breeze for us, as we are based in New York and we spare you the hassle of (and the waiting for) an exchange.
- Clients come first. In this Internet era, excellent customer service is more important than ever. Some of our clients have been shopping with us since we first opened our doors, over 10 years ago, and we believe it’s because we are prompt, easy to use, helpful and genuine.
- Our clients benefit from our exclusive partnership with FedEx. Our long-term relationship with the delivery company means we can now offer our lowest fees, ever! Our rates start at just US$35, for a Standard FedEx box, which can fit about four dresses.