Recently, a client asked whether we can ship their purchases to a USA-based package forwarding company, and we absolutely can! While we advise against this route when our clients are in a rush, what you don’t save in time, you may save in money, as most of the packages The Luxe Link® handles can be shipped by FedEx Ground to the package forwarding service for just $10 to $15.
How do parcel forwarding services work?
Entities such as Stackry, Planet Express, MyUS, Vyking Ship, ReShip, Shipito and others provide you a USA-based address when you sign up with them, and that’s the address you use when you’re shopping with USA-based retailers. Once your packages are sent to them, they ship your goods to you in your home country.
Package forwarders offer various levels of service. Here are just a few highlights:
- Stackry has no membership or joining fees
- Planet Express has an arm called Shop For Me (a shopping service)
- MyUS is located in a tax-free zone in Florida
- Vyking Ship will hold your packages for up to 180 days without charge
- Shipito has an app on iOS and Android for ease of use
As your luxury personal shopping service, we’re here to help with whatever your needs may be. Tell us what we can do for you! Use our Request page, email us: email@example.com or contact us on WhatsApp: +1 646 785 9848.